ICET 2019 rank wise college list for MBA: In India, several students inspire to pursue MBA degree after finishing their graduation. So they search for the best college to create a bright career. Students appear for numerous competitive exams such as CAT, XAT, GMAT, and SNAP to obtain admission among any of the top MBA colleges.
ICET 2019 rank wise college list
Those who desire to obtain admission in any of the highly honored colleges can appear for ICET exam conducted by the Kakatiya University in Warangal. The ICET 2019 results are yet to be declared and candidates can get the seat in top ranking college through their entrance exam result.
The ICET rank wise college list includes
- Sree Rama Instt. of Technology & Sciences,
- Sri Padmavathi College of Computer Sciences & Technology,
- Laqshya College of Computer Studies,
- Geethanjali College of Engineering & Technology,
- Arjun College of Technology & Sciences,
- AV College of Arts Science and Commerce,
- AVR & SVR Engineering College,
- Sri Sivani College of Engineering,
- Chebrolu Engineering College Institute of Computer Electronics & Management,
- Indur Institute of Engineering & Technology,
- Sharada PG Institute of Research & Technological Sciences,
- Royal School of Information & Management Sciences,
- Little Flower PG College,
- RCR Institute of Management &
- Technology and Sri Indu Institute of Management.