Now the admission is open for batch 2017 to 2019 MBA/MBA-IM students and the counseling process of the ICET MBA 2017 and the result will be announced as per the entrance exam.
ICET 2017 top MBA colleges
After receiving the application of the ICET then go for the certificate verification process. In the certificate verification, the candidate must provide the degree market sheets, intermediate mark sheet, SSLC mark sheet, income certificate and much more. We have listed ICET 2017 top MBA colleges in the list below.
At the time of verification, the candidate must bring 2 current photocopies along with the certificate. There are ICET top MBA colleges offers the MBA through the ICET in Hyderabad such
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University,
- Badruka College Post Graduate Center,
- Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology (CBIT),
- Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management,
- St. Ann’s College for Women,
- Nizam Institute of Business Management,
- International Institute For Insurance & Finance,
- Jaya Prakash Narayan College of Engineering,
- Kasturba Gandhi College for Women,
- St. Marys College of Engineering and Technology,
- Sreenidhi Institute of Science & Technology (SNIST)
- Hyderabad Business Administration College and
- Presidency School of Management and Computer Science.